LISMysore Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LIS Online Exam....


Are you a Library and Information Science professional on the look out for an online resource to help you prepare for competitive examinations or interviews. Here is a resource provided by Information Society Today which provides two sets of online examinations for one to prepare for a viva-voce, interview or any competitive examination related to Library and Information Science. LIS Online exam 1 and LIS Online exam 2. Bookmark the site as more number of questions related to LIS would be added from time to time. An excellent resource for LIS students and professionals....

1 comment:

Ivan Chew said...

Hi Chetan, I couldn't find your email contact so I'm leaving a comment here.

I'm preparing for a talk on libraries in Southeast Asia (including India) who are involved in using blogs, wikis, RSS, utilising Facebook, Flickr, YouTube etc. Would you be able to point me to those libraries? Perhaps what you consider to be a few notable ones.

Would be great if you could point me in the right direction. BTW I'll be crediting all the sources/ bloggers and including them in my slides and handouts.

Thank you! ramblinglibrarian@gmail.com